Ok, I know I promised pictures and updates, but my computer doesn't have the pictures on it anymore and Chris has been working a lot. By the time he gets home I have no energy left to blog! I will get it done this weekend. In the meantime I have two stories I don't want to forget.
Noah has been very moody lately. We have dealt with a lot of discipline issues and I have become very frustrated with what to do. So, the other day he got off the bus in a mood. After a couple of outburst I sent him upstairs for some time to himself. When I went up to talk to him I asked him if what was going on and if something was bothering him. He put his head in his hands and said "Mom, you just don't understand!" I asked him to continue. He said "There is just so many things in my life that causes me so much stress!" It was hard not to laugh!! It is so easy to forget that even at the age of 7 that can feel stress over things. We talked it through and trying to deal with these stresses. Which by the way all has to do with friends and being a brother.
The next story is about Owen. We haven't been to Wednesday afternoon activities for a couple weeks because of baseball. They went this past Wednesday and Owen was not happy with us and didn't want to go. He went anyway and when one of his teachers told him she was happy to see him back he said "I didn't want to come back, but my mom and dad made me come!" Nice! At least he was honest!
1 comment:
Noah is going to be even more stressed once the new baby brother arrives....I can hear Owen telling his teacher that has well...great stories!!!!!
Post a Comment