Wednesday, April 7, 2010

IT'S A.........

BOY!!! Yes, we will be having another boy come August. Four boys!! I keep saying to myself..."I am going to have four boys!" We found out last week, but it has taken me a while to post because life has been busy and I needed some time to process it all. We are all excited about what our life will be like with four boys! Again....four boys!!! I could go into how I am feeling about it all and how I reacted, but it has been a long couple of weeks. I am sure I will blog about it one day, but seriously we are doing fine. Check back over the next couple of days for lots of updates and pictures. Again....I am going to be a mom of FOUR BOYS!!!

3 comments:

Katy McGuffey said...

I am beyond excited for you (and secretly jealous!)!!!

Allison Hooks said...

You are already doing such an awesome job with the first three that I'm sure #4 will be a piece of cake, right?!

I love that you have already changed your blog's name. Baby #4 is very lucky to join your family!

Dad and Nan said...

Quadruple the fun and challenges! :)