Friday, December 4, 2009

A Email From Noah's Teacher

Noah has been working really hard to get onto the AR wall by this Friday (otherwise known as accelerated reader). If he did he got to attend the picnic on Monday. He is not someone who loves to do school work so this was a challenge from me, but he was coming home everynight with a book to read and had to take a test the next day. I received this email from his teacher on Tuesday morning.

Hey Mom! This is Noah. I just wanted to let you know that I made it on the AR Wall this morning! YAY! Love, Noah

It was so cute that she did that to let me know and he was also so proud of himself. He came running off the bus and said "MOM! I made it to the wall! Did you get the email? You know it really wasn't me who wrote it." He can't wait for his picnic on Monday and I hope he keeps going with it so he can keep moving his name up the wall.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Noah!! Keep up the good work!

Katie said...

Don't know why that made me tear up, but it did. Congratulations, Noah!

Anonymous said...

YIPEE>>>> Noah.....You are doing just great....Just as good as hitting a "home run".....Hugs and kisses

Dad and Nan said...

Awesome job, Noah!

Anonymous said...

Noah, Grammy and Grampy are so proud of you. You do read very nice. You can read us a bedtime story anytime. Keep up the good work !!!! LOVE YOU!!!!