They got their request in and I can say that Santa delivered! Christmas pictures will be posted soon! Last week we also had a little Christmas party with the Dietz boys (the boys I watch) last Saturday while all the other boring adults had to work. We made cookies, exchanged presents we got at the dollar store, watched Christmas movies, drank hot chocolate, and put on the Christmas story!Saturday, December 26, 2009
Visit to Santa/Christmas Party
We made it to see Santa a couple days before Christmas! We visit the same Santa every year and we need to wait in line outside and most years we are freezing, but this year we got lucky with beautiful weather. Connor didn't cry, but he really wasn't enjoying his time.
They got their request in and I can say that Santa delivered! Christmas pictures will be posted soon! Last week we also had a little Christmas party with the Dietz boys (the boys I watch) last Saturday while all the other boring adults had to work. We made cookies, exchanged presents we got at the dollar store, watched Christmas movies, drank hot chocolate, and put on the Christmas story!
They got their request in and I can say that Santa delivered! Christmas pictures will be posted soon! Last week we also had a little Christmas party with the Dietz boys (the boys I watch) last Saturday while all the other boring adults had to work. We made cookies, exchanged presents we got at the dollar store, watched Christmas movies, drank hot chocolate, and put on the Christmas story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Enjoying our delicious sugar cookies! It looked like a bomb exploded in the kitchen with the amount of flour all around.

Owen was a shepherd. He came up with his outfit all by himself. It was fun day for the boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment