Thursday, December 17, 2009

Annual Gingerbread House

So, this past week we had our annual gingerbread house decorating. If you know from the past I do not participate. I watch, encourage, and take pictures. This the the first year that Connor really participated and he loved it. We had to stop him a couple of times from eating all the candy, but he had fun decorating. The boys love this night and Chris loves doing it with them. Today Noah made gingerbread houses in school and of course Chris went in to help him. He called me when he was done and said "By far ours was the best. We kicked butt this year!" I haven't seen it yet, but I am sure it is good.
I think it looks pretty good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As every year, it looks GREAT!!!! What a wonderful tradition. It looks like everyone got haircuts?? Very cute!