Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chris and Connor

This boy loves his daddy! He gets so excited when he walks in the door at the end of the day! He also will spot his car and start pointing and talking in his excited nonsense toddler talk. Connor has also started to recognize that we are getting closer to his store when we are in the car and gets all excited. I experienced this with the other two boys and it is something about this age that all my boys were all about their dad! I love it!

Connor only hugs Chris like this. I never get these great hugs. Connor will also pat his back as he is hugging him.

So thankful for the relationship my boys have with their dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing relationship you have with your boys. That smile of Connors is truly his signature. I hope he never outgrows it. (Connor, HAPPY 19th MONTH BIRTHDAY today)
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

are you telling me not to expect a hug like that from connor? he is a cutie!