Monday, June 15, 2009

More Summer Fun! Visitors!

Loving summer and all the fun that comes with it! We are spending a lot of time swimming, visiting all kinds of playgrounds and trying to come up with fun activities that doesn't really cost any money. With that said we still have days where we all get on each other nerves and get a little bored, so it was exciting to have visitors come. Grammie and Great Gram arrived last Wednesday afternoon and we spent two days being very busy and then Chris and I took off for a night away at Stone Mountain. It was wonderful 24 hours of no kids and nothing to do. It was a great little break in our everyday routine. Here are the pictures!Getting ready to hike up Kennesaw Mountain. Chris' grandmother is 77 and hiked the whole thing! Below is of us hiking up the mountain and the face is because Connor is just getting so heavy!
At the top! Noah decided he wanted to carry Connor down the mountain. It didn't work out to well. The next day we went to the aquarium, had a picnic in Centennial Park and played in the fountains!



The boys had a blast running through the fountains, but Connor really wasn't into it. Connor and I got stuck and when we did get out we got wet. As you can tell by his face he wasn't happy about it. It was a great couple of days. This weekend we are camping so I am sure we will have stories and pictures to share!

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time this weekend camping! Can't wait to hear all the stories:)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time I had. Thankyou Chris, Kristin and my three beautiful great grandsons. So much fun, hiking, swimming, going to the Georgia Aquarium, and a picnic in the park. A memory and pictures I can look back on and enjoy.. Thank you again..... Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Chris, Kristin, Noah, Owen and Connor; I had such a wonderful time!!!! Already looking forward to the next visit. Thank you for all the fun we had. I miss everyone already.
Have fun camping and Chris, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
Love you