I was so excited when Connor was able to wear this shirt. It was one of my favorites that Owen wore when he was little. I thought I would compare the two in the same shirt. You can definitely see similarities and differences.
Here is Owen in the shirt. He was about 13 months old! What a cutie!

Here is Connor in the shirt. Looking back at pictures we think he is a good mix between Noah and Owen.
2 comments:
OK, so let me get this straight. Owen was 13 months and Connor is 11months. I would say Connor fills it out very well. That picture is adorable. Owen still has that sweet, innocent look to him.
Love you!!
Oh those handsome boys....Owen and Connor have the same cute little "button noses" that I would just love to kiss, but Connor has a few more months to catch up to Owens hair.. Love u all....
Post a Comment