Monday, November 3, 2008

11 Months!


Connor is 11 months! I am in the process of planning his first birthday party. I really can't believe it. This month he really hasn't done anything huge, he has just gotten better at doing what he has been doing. He is still into everything and he is starting to get better at cruising along the furniture. He is becoming a little more adventous each day which is not so fun. The other day he climbed right into the bathtub and when I came into the bathroom he had a huge smile on his face. Don't worry the bathtub didn't have any water in it! He still is loving his brothers and his favorite thing to do is play ball. He is growing up to quickly and I don't know if I really like it! Here are some pictures of him this past month just being silly!




The top picture is of him trying to escape from the screened in porch and the bottom one is of him climbing underneath the dinning room table.

3 comments:

David and Kate said...

I wish John and Connor could play together. They would have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

You must have so much fun with Connor!!! I see a little TROUBLE brewing in those eyes. Can't wait to see that great big smile of his. See you all in 24 days. LOVE YOU !!!

Anonymous said...

My dear sweeet Connor...You "LIGHT UP MY LIFE" each time I see your cute smiling face.....