This past Saturday was the boys last soccer game for the season. I really didn't take any pictures during the season so I took a lot at the last game. They both really enjoyed playing and Chris was their coach. They have two different personailites on the field. Noah is always smiling, cheering on his players and looking over at me and smiling. Owen is serious! He runs with a serious look on his face hardly cracks a smile and will turn to me and give me the thumbs up sign. He has this tough guy walk going on also. It has been fun to watch them improve and just really enjoy the past eight weeks. Chris and I are glad to have our Saturdays back. Two games every Saturday was starting to get a little too much!


Look at that serious face!

He was so proud of his trophy!
This is Noah and Owen before Noah's game. We actually had some time between the two games today to go home and eat lunch.
Noah winking at me during the game!


Always cheering on his team and the other team!

Connor and Owen watching Noah's game!

Noah with his trophy! What a great end to the season. We have a couple months off before we start t-ball!
2 comments:
Kristin & Chris, after looking at those pictures, all I can say is "THANK YOU FOR BLESSING ME WITH SUCH BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY GRANDSONS." You two are doing an incredible job with them.
Love you!!
those are great pictures. What fun... thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment