Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ten Months!! Really??

I can't believe that my little one is not so little anymore. Some of the highlights this month:

* He is no longer army crawler, but turbo crawling everywhere.
* He pulls himself up on everything and I mean everything!
* He waves hi and bye and we can even get him to says bye but
not when he is suppose to or when we want him to.
* He would take Daddy over Mommy any day and that doesn't
sit well with me at all!
* He got another tooth.
* He hates and refuses to eat baby food and will only eat what
we are eating.

Since he is always on the move we always have a bump on our heads. He wants to be were the big boys are so he will follow them to their playroom and there are two little steps down to the playroom. He tumbles down them at least once a day and in the past week he has pulled the dinning room chair down on top of him about three times. I sound like such a good mom don't I : )! His new favorite thing is to open up the kitchen air condition vent and try to throw things down there and then open up the cabinets and take out anything he can reach! Gotta love this guy!




He also loves his brothers so much. Owen and Connor spend a lot of time together and as you can tell Connor just loves him and Owen is really good with playing with him during the day. They are both great older brothers always looking out for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connor, I want to HOLD you right now!!! You always put a smile on my face and an outloud laugh at my desk. You are so precious. Gee, will you be walking for your 1st B-day??? Be careful and I'll see you in only 57 more days and then we can cuddle. You keep chasing Owen and Noah around and you will be on their soccer team in no time. I LOVE YOU !!!

Anonymous said...

My darling little Connor...When ever I feel a little down, all I have to do is check out your beautiful smiling face and that just makes my day happy. Hugs and kisses XXXOOO

Tatum said...

I can't wait to see that little stinker tomorrow! So excited to hang out with the Willis crew!