
If you know me, you know that I into creating traditions. I love having traditions and I love how they just kind of happen over the years. This one started the year we moved to Georgia. Whenever the Charlie Brown specials come on (the holiday ones) the boys get to stay up late and we watch it all together. I make brownies and as soon as it starts we have brownies and ice cream. We all cuddle on the couch and laugh at Charliei Brown. I have been tempted to buy the DVD's, but decided not to because that takes the fun out of the anticipation of when it will be on and getting to stay up late on a school night to watch. Can't wait for the Thanksgiving and Christmas special!
2 comments:
Connor, I mean Linus, must be upstairs sleeping with his "B"!!!! WOW, I'm not sure who is more into the show, the boys or Chris....
Very cute!!!!
I had my girls watch this, too! They loved it! And laughed so hard about Snoopy!!! I think this is the first year they really enjoyed it, and it was fun.
Post a Comment