This past Sunday night was our pirate night and it was a huge success! I really put this together last minute and thought it was going to be adisappointment, but I was wrong. After a trip to the dollar store with the boys we were ready to get dressed. We had two activities planned and one fell through because I didn't buy the right thing, but they didn't care. We had a scavenger hunt which they loved! It was fun to see how excited they were when they found the next note. The prize was a trip to Cold Stone Creamery and we went in our pirate outfits. After they went to sleep I went to go check on them and they both fell asleep with their eye patches and earrings on. That is when I knew it was a huge success. 
1 comment:
YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM...LOOKS LIKE YOU PIRATES HAD A LOT OF FUN. Can't wait to see when the next surprise will come..hugs and kisses to all
Post a Comment