Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday Family Night

Since last week's family night was succesful Chris and I decided to make it a weekly thing (or at least try). This is something we have been wanting to do and I have been motivated by reading Heather's blog, but I thought it would be to time consuming or I wasn't creative enough. I was wrong, first it doesn't take that much time, and second you don't need to be that creative. My boys were so excited about the idea we didn't even have to do that much. So here are a ton of pictures from our cowboy and indian night.

Look at my mean cowboys!

We all took shots at the coke can to see who had the best shot. I think Noah did!

Getting ready to roast some marshmellows!

It was a great night except for when we were cleaning up and went into the house. The fire pit was still going and Noah and Owen were in the sun room playing when all of a sudden I heard Noah say "Mommy, the grass is on fire!" Yes, a small part were on fire, but we got it out quickly enough that it didn't do any kind of major damage. Noah thought it was so cool and today he went to the fire department on a field trip and we had to tell him not to tell this story to the firemen! Looking forward to next week's family night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ....what a great movie this would make....Two "mean" cowboys, one little "smiling" cowboy, a handsome tall sheriff, and a pretty indian maiden...and it would be a "G" rating for family's. Hollywood..here we come. Love U All...

Anonymous said...

1 little, 2 little, 3 little WILLIS'S....... I can't wait to buy this book when it is published (Kristin, great job). Sure will be a BEST SELLER!! (Connor even kept his hat on.)
Stay tuned for Sunday, "Pirates of Alberta Drive".
LOVE YOU!