Thursday, October 9, 2008

Katie and Katy

I have two very important people in my life....Katie and Katy. I call them my Katies! I have known Katie since I have moved here. Katy and I met a year after I moved here and at one point we all worked together. All of our kids love each other so much and love being around each other. They both mean so much to me. I can be real with them and I can always count on them to be there when I need to vent or need some support. All of our lives have gotton crazy and I don't get to see them as much since I don't work at Buckhead anymore, but they are still so important to me!
Last Saturday we got together for pizza and it was so good to just to have our kids hang out and for us to catch up a little bit. It is so nice to have friends that you can be totally relaxed and yourself around. It was also fun to hear all our kids sitting eating dinner together laughing hysterically.

Here are the kiddos! Two are missing...the babies. Connor and Ceighton (Katie's little boy) and one more will be arriving in May! Thanks girls for being such great friends and that we are able to do this mom thing together!

2 comments:

Katy McGuffey said...

Thanks, friend! We had such a great time and I know the girls loved it! We should do this more often. Miss you!

Katie said...

In true Katie fashion, I'm 9 days late in reading this : ) I'm so grateful for you and your sweet boys. We couldn't ask for better friends. Let's do it again, soon!