The place is incredible and the facilities are incredible. They won't be roughing it at all. They have a snack shop that is pretty much stocked with anything they could imagine, even an espresso bar and smoothie bar. Once they were all settled it was time for us to say goodbye. As I tell them it's time to say goodbye they look at me, say goodbye and start to run off! WHAT?! Ummmm, no! I called them back and made them give me a kiss and a hug. I was the only one teary eyed. I am pretty sure all their nerves were gone and that they are going to have an incredible week!
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Woodlands
Yesterday was a big day in our house. We dropped off Noah and Owen at their first sleepaway camp! We choose Woodlands camp because it was highly recommended, it was close and it was only five days. We thought five days away from us was a good starting point. Noah and Owen went together, but did not room together. Grant (our old neighbor) and Owen did room together. We felt like Owen needed a friend since he can be really shy and uneasy about meeting new people. Noah is so social we knew he wouldn't have a problem and also Grant and Noah don't always get along. The boys were nervous on the drive up and so was I. Once we got their they were able to run around and check everything out while I waited to get them checked in for the week. We then headed to their cabins, met their counselors and got them settled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment