We got to the hotel late Friday night, but that didn't stop us from enjoying a late night swim. The next morning we hit the town ready for a day of exploring. We first went to the Parthenon in Centennial Park. It is a beautiful park and the Parthenon is pretty impressive.
Next we head to the Grand Ole Opry. The boys loved seeing where so many famous country music stars have performed. They love their country music!
We then headed to music row where we did a lot of walking, listening to live country music coming from all the bars and restaurants and we ate at the Wild Horse Saloon.
It was a perfect weather day, no humidity, sunny and 80! We were all exhausted from all the walking and Kyle was about to drive us all nuts! He did a lot of whining and held up his role as the baby of the family. He is so darn cute, but so darn annoying at times! Gotta love him. Headed home after dinner, which by the way we had to stop almost every hour to let someone pee!
Today on Father's Day I went to work and then we just hung out and did some work around the house. We gave Chris a hammock, but I think the boys used it more than Chris. Chris smoked a butt and we had pulled pork nachos for dinner. I am so fortunate to be married to Chris and I pretty much thinks he is the best father around!




No comments:
Post a Comment