As usual, it was a low key Easter. I never go all out for Easter and lucky for me my boys do not care. A couple of days before Easter I did get Connor and Kyle to help me dye some eggs. They enjoyed it and this year they had these super cool dying containers that made it so easy. We also had many days where we "practiced" hunting for eggs. They never tired of the hunt, even when there was nothing in the eggs.
I was up early this morning to head to work and the two little ones were also up checking out their baskets. It still cracks me up how exciting eggs filled with jelly beans can be. They also all got a new super cool water bottle. They joined me a church and then headed home and I met them at home later this afternoon. I think Chris did a great job getting their Easter picture. So handsome!!It was a beautiful day so we spent the afternoon playing outside until the Holcomb's came to join us for a very low key dinner of burgers. The kids did an egg hunt and then just played the rest of the afternoon. Our next door neighbors had a huge family gathering so there were so many kids playing everywhere.
It was a pretty perfect day and we are not looking forward to going back to school tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment