Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Flashback

As Easter approaches I dug up all the old Easter pictures to compare year to year. So fun!
Noah's first Easter. I think he was about 3 weeks old here and man do I look tired! 
Could he be any cuter with his tie!
Owen's first Easter and this is when these two got a long :)! 
Our first Easter in Atlanta!
This was our first Easter in our house and the McGuffey's joined us. For some reason I didn't take a picture of them in their Easter best.
And then there were three. It was the first time I had matching outfits.
Just love this picture!
And there were four! This was the first Easter I had to work and Easter started to look very different for us.
Ok, here is the last two pictures and they are crazy. Above is 2012 and below is last year, 2013. Look at Noah and Owen in the above picture and compare to the picture below.
Ummm...crazy!! Look how much they grew in a year. What were we feeding them? What fun to go down memory lane. 

1 comment:

Dad and Nan said...

Wow! If I didn't know better I would have thought your dates were off on the last 2 pictures. Incredible on how much they've grown/matured in one year! Thanks for the walk down Memory Lane.