Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

Like I have said in the past I don't do Easter very well. It always creeps up on me and I am always scrambling to pull something together last minute. We don't do the Easter bunny, but we still do the egg hunt and Easter basket. I don't even stress about the outfits anymore, whatever is in the closet is fine since they wear the outfit for church only. I left early Easter morning to head to church and the rest of the family joined me at church later. The rest of the day was spent just hanging out at home until we headed to the Ring's house for an early dinner. It was lots of fun and the kids had a great time running around playing. It was a very low key day!

2 comments:

David and Kate said...

Wow your older boys look SO big! Like almost teenagers!

Dad and Nan said...

They all look so grown up! Great picture- I'm glad the snow one is gone - we're anxious for spring temperatures in CT.