Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Best Buds

Connor and his best friend Drew are a very unique pair. They have been in the same Sunday School class since they were born. They have been in the same preschool class the past two years. They love each other and are inseparable if they are in the same room. They are also both good kids. They play so well together and you should see the two of them play any kind of sport together. People comment on it all the time. Drew and Connor play at each other's houses quite often also. When they do they tend to switch clothes. They will borrow each others shorts, shirts, pants and even socks. Krisit (Drew's mom) and I are constantly sending clothes back and forth to each other so it gets back to the right boy. The other day Connor couldn't find his favorite pants and he had a playdate with Drew that day and sure enough they were at Drew's. Connor always wears this mismatched pair of socks and honestly I didn't think twice about it and just assumed that on one of their playdates they got their socks mixed up. Little did I know they did it on purpose and they wear the mismatched socks to school each day on purpose. I came across this realization when Drew was at the house and I noticed his socks. The truly crack me up! I hope this friendship continues for a lifetime!
 

No comments: