Sunday, February 17, 2013
Valentine's Day
This year Valentine's Day was celebrated a little differently. Starting on February 1st I would leave them a little treat each morning and a heart on their door naming one reason I love them. They really got excited each morning to find out what their treat was and the note that went with the surprise. (BTW I am not that creative and got this idea from pintrest). On Valentine's Day morning I was around in the morning so I left them Lucky Charms for breakfast with a note on the box and since Lucky Charms is a definite rare treat they were beyond excited. That evening we went out for ice cream after baseball and basketball. The next day we headed up to Rachel's where we help pass out Valentine's treat at a local nursing home. On Saturday night we had a family movie night with heart pizza and a special dessert which is our usual tradition. On Valentine's Day Noah said to me "Mom, what's the point of this holiday?" It cracked me up. Not sure buddy, but I sure do love making even the most silly holidays special for the boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment