Monday, February 18, 2013

Basketball is Over

This was our second season of basketball and the boys are really liking basketball. Owen had a great coach and he really improved and started to really understand the game. He scored several baskets each game. Noah also got a lot better and played point. He took on a leadership role for his team and did an excellent job. I was really proud of him and how he handled himself. Being point means you aren't the guy making all the baskets, but he also knew how crucial his role was to the team. He also had a kid on his team that needed a lot of extra grace and Noah did a great job being patient with him. I think next year we will be looking for another league that will allow the boys to grow even more.
 


The day can get long when you are at basketball for over four hours so Kyle finds his own fun by swinging from the railings.



Here they are with their trophies. I think you all know my philosophy on trophies : )!

No comments: