Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BLAH, BLAH

Chris and I have decided that February is the worst month! It is just blah! I feel blah! I am having trouble getting motivated about anything. I can't imagine if we actually lived somewhere that it was cold and snowy! It has rained on and off for the past couple of days and actually it has rained on and off for the past couple of weeks making us feel even more blah! I don't have too much to blog, but I do have some stuff I should blog about, but again I just can't motivated to do it.  So we are still here, just going through the everyday routine. Basketball comes to an end soon and baseball has started. I am sure I will blog about all of that soon. I will say that the only thing that I am really enjoying is baking. I am baking something almost everyday. Muffins and desserts are being made all the time. The boys are loving it! Can't wait to stop feeling so blah!

No comments: