Thursday, January 31, 2013

Noah's Honesty

Chris and I got this sign and hung it up in the kitchen. I absolutely love it! The boys came into the kitchen and they both started reading the sign. Noah turned to me after he was done and said "I like it Mom, but the rule about having patience is going to be hard for you!" Thanks Noah! I appreciate your honesty and it was the truth. There are days I have all the patience in the world and there are days where everything drives me crazy. As much as it made me laugh when he made this comment it also was a bit of a wake up call for me. Leave it to your children to point out your flaws and teach you a lesson! As I told a friend this story her response was my favorite "If they followed all the other rules you wouldn't have this problem!"

No comments: