
Happy Birthday Chris! I love birthdays! Chris spent last week in California on a bike trip with his friend Tracy for his birthday so we didn't have to much planned but I think he had a good day. I unfortunately had to work so he took the boys out to breakfast, which going out to breakfast is one of his favorite things to do. After that he took all the boys on a hike with the boys scouts. It was almost like it was my birthday since I came home from work to an empty house : )! Once they got back we all just hung out until dinner. This year we went to a Japanese Steak House with the Honeycutt family (Tracy's family). The boys had so much fun watching all the action, the cooking, the fire and the tossing of food. Kyle didn't really know what to think and he actually gagged on his food and threw up, but being the fourth child I cleaned him up and we continued on with our dinner.
Checking out the chopsticks! The boys all tried to use them, but didn't have much luck.
Love the faces!
Trying to catch the food in their mouths that the chef tossed to them. Each big boy was successful in catching it in their mouths.
More fire!
Chris being sung Happy Birthday in Japanese!
The whole gang!
After dinner we headed home for ice cream cake. Happy Birthday Chris! Thanks for making life more fun each day! We love you so much and my boys are incredibly lucky to have you as their father!
No comments:
Post a Comment