Sunday, September 30, 2012

For Rent

It's official......the lease was signed! Our house was rented in two weeks and now we need to find a house for us to live in and it needs to happen soon! It is weird to think that we will be moving out of this house in a month! It is weird to think about not having Christmas in this house. I told Chris that I have wanted to move out of this house for awhile, but now that it is real it makes me kind of sad. This has been a good house for our family. We bought this house when we had two little ones and we brought home two babies to this house. The rooms in our home constantly changed  as we tried to figure out the best way to make us all fit. Chris and I have grown in our marriage in this home. We have gone through tough times and great times in this house. This was our first home! I will miss this home. I know it is time and I know we aren't selling it so it is technically still our house, but I am sure we will never live in this house again. So, for the next month things will be a little crazy around here. I am excited for the change and sad at the same time!

No comments: