Life has been in full swing lately and I have tried several times to blog! Between school, football, cub scouts, work, running after a two year old and getting the house ready to rent we are all a little tired. I also haven't taken many pictures, but enjoy what I have and hopefully I will be better in the weeks to come!
Kyle has become a big fan of baking with me. He also loves to repeat everything you say and sing songs. He sure keeps me on my toes all day! Connor has become pretty particular about his clothes. We went from tucking in our shirt everyday to obsessively wearing baseball socks everyday. The boots were a must for awhile also. I think we finally have convinced him not to wear the socks everyday.
Had to get the classic mohawk bath picture! Kyle loves taking a bath and wearing his train pj's.
This past weekend was the annual East Cobber parade. Always a good time!
1 comment:
You seriously have four of the most adorable boys ever! Love following your blog and watching them grow!
Post a Comment