Friday, August 17, 2012

4th, 3rd, and Pre-K


We made it through the first week of school! It felt like a really long week between getting back into a routine, Chris was away and Kyle was sick! I am glad it is Friday and the weekend is here! Noah and Owen were up bright and early ready for school. This year Noah has Mrs. Brown and Owen has Ms. Roling. We are really happy with both teachers and have heard great things about Mrs. Brown. Noah is in an inclusion class this year which means there will always be an extra teacher in there that will be able to focus on him and a couple of other students. I think this year is going to be really good for him and he is so far really motivated and is enjoying to read which is really exciting for me to see. Owen has about five of his close friends in his class which is great for him! His teacher is REALLY young! When we first found out who his teacher was I didn't know who it was so I was asking who it was and I asked Owen is she was an older teacher and he said "NO! She is WAY younger than you!" Thanks buddy!  

 Connor started on Wednesday. He is going 4 days this year. He has some good buddies in his class and he likes his teachers, but he misses his teacher from last year.

Kyle and I were lost on Wednesday without Connor at home. The first week is always hard on me because I miss my kids and I am not sure what to do without them at home! Here's to a good year!

1 comment:

Dad and Nan said...

Looks like they're all off to a good start! (Emily got a welcome note from her teacher 2 weeks ago and last Friday received an email from the principal - her teacher resigned! Yikes- she starts school on the 29th and they hope to have a new teacher ready!) We thought we were ready to go!