Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mother's Day
Another great Mother's Day! Chris and the boys stayed home and I headed to church to work. I came home to a clean house and vase of my favorite flowers (sunflowers). I spent the afternoon on the couch with my big ones watching The Parent Trap. It was pouring rain outside so it was nice to just lay around and do nothing. They then blind folded me and took me to my surprise...a summer membership to Lifetime fitness. We walked around Lifetime and got exicted about all the fun we can have over the summer. After that we headed to dinner. Prior to Mother's day I had "Muffins with Mom" at Connor's school and with Owen's class. They both gave me gifts that they made and I loved getting some alone time with them. Noah brought home a book he made for me that was called All About Mom. It was very cute. Some things in there that made me laugh is that he wrote I find happiness in running, I need diet coke and I love to wear nh running shoes. I think he knows me pretty well. I love their homemade gifts and cards each year. Thanks boys for making me feel special!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment