I need to be better at writing the things my children say and do. They crack me up and I wonder where they came up with some of this stuff. Lets start with Connor. We were playing super hero's and I was using a deep voice. He stopped playing and said "Mom, could you please use your mommy voice. That other voice is weird. Thanks buddy! Connor also told Grammie and Great Gram that he was going to be in the army have 14 kids, five of them will be Charlies (meaning five girls like Charlie Ann). He then said he would really miss his kids when he is in the army. His imagination and story telling is getting a little wild. He likes to make up some really crazy stories and tell lies. When I asked him why he lies he said he isn't lying but just pretending. For example he told his Sunday school teachers he had a two girls in his family, Mommy and Zoe. They asked him if Zoe was his sister. He said "yes" and had them going for awhile until he finally looked at them and said "Just kidding! Zoe is my dog!" As those teachers left and new teacher came in they came and told me about it so I went into his classroom to tease him about it. As I walked in they were finishing singing happy birthday. His teacher turned to me and said "I didn't know it was Connor's birthday!" I said "Either did I!" It was pretty funny.
On to Owen. He sleep walks and talks. It is always pretty funny when he comes down the stairs and is still sleeping. The things he does and says are hysterical. We have found him sleeping in many strange places in the morning. The other night we went out and had a babysitting. When we got home I went to check on the kids. Owen's covers were all messed up so I went to fix them when I noticed what he was wearing. He had on his pj's and then he had his underwear over them. He obviously didn't go to bed like that! The next morning he woke up and didn't even notice until Noah said "Umm, Owen, why are you wearing your underwear over your pants?" Owen started to laugh and then he noticed he was wearing not just one pair of underwear, but two!
Noah has especially come out with some good ones lately. He went to baseball game at the local college KSU and came home and told me he wanted to go there. I said that would be great and he could come home on the weekends and I could help with his laundry (btw I was just being funny). He said "I won't have to do that Mom because they will do that for me at college." Ummm, I don't think so Noah! "What? They don't clean up and do your laundry? Well, I better get a good roommate!" Couple days later we were walking home from the bus and I had some bills in my hand. He said "Mom, who will pay my bills when I get older?" I said "You!" He said "No, that would be my wife." I responded by saying "No! You will be working and supporting your family!" I know that, but I will be very busy with my MLB career. Oh, his poor future wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment