Sunday, April 29, 2012

COOKIES

With Noah's new diet, dairy free and gluten free, (which I still haven't updated you on his progress yet) finding sweets that taste good and isn't expensive is hard to find. I have spent lots of time in the kitchen trying new recipes and failing many times. I finally found a good GF flour mixture that works and I successfully made brownies, but my cookies weren't coming out at all. It was frustrating because cookies was the one thing that was my speciality and I hated not being able to make cookies for my kids. I finally decided to stop looking for GF/DF recipes and take my cookie recipe and adapt it and guess what....it worked!! They tasted and looked the same. It was so exciting for me and for my kids!

2 comments:

Dad and Nan said...

Now there's one happy kid! :)

David and Kate said...

That's great news!!