Thursday, February 16, 2012
Our Newest Baseball Player
Connor started baseball yesterday.It was his first practice and he was super excited. He got dressed 3 1/2 hours early and kept on asking when it was time to go. He even packed his baseball bag with his stuff and put it in the car so we would be ready. Connor's team is the Angels and he had so much fun at practice. After he was done he grabbed his bag walked up to his coach and said "Thanks Coach! See you at the next practice." I didn't even have to ask him to do that because we have always made Noah and Owen to the same so I guess he has been watching them. Looking forward to his first game. I am sure it will be pretty exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Connor...love the "stance"...looking just like a pro. Can't wait to see you play and cheer you on..Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment