Saturday, February 25, 2012

Derby Car Race-Year 3

It was the 3rd annual Derby Car Race last night. The boys (aka Chris) worked hard to make some great cars this year. He even whipped one up for Connor, but he couldn't race his. This year there was some controversy because Noah came in 4th, but it seemed like Owen's car was faster. We aren't sure what happened and if they might have mixed up the cars. Owen was pretty upset, but because he is Owen he handled it pretty well. I felt really bad for him. There is always next year!
Noah got a ribbon for coming in 4th which of course he was all pumped up about. Noah's car was a Free Flite car and Owen's was an army car. I thought the boys (I mean Chris) did a great job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys...Tell dad he better start thinking in anothr 10-12 yrs, he will be helping you build your first "Nascar" for the Daytona 500.