Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

Grammie and Great Gram came to visit over Easter weekend and the boys had so much fun having them around. They got to see Noah and Owen play in their baseball game, I let the boys play hooky from school one day, they went to see a movie and Connor and Kyle enjoyed all the extra attention they received. I enjoyed a break from being on call the whole time. It is always a good time when they come to visit. Easter was a little different for us this year. I had to work this year which meant I was up and out before everyone else, so we didn't get a ton of pictures, but they sure did look super cute in their outfits. We had a pretty low key day which was just want we wanted. Connor and I practiced having an Easter egg hunt before the actually one and he hid the eggs one time so I could find them and this is how he hid them. It was so hard to find them! : ) He was proud of himself though.
Grammie enjoying the trampoline with the boys.
Attempting a picture of the boys..didn't go so well. Oh well! Look at their legs, full of bumps, cuts, and bruises. True boys! Just too cute! Getting ready to leave for church with Grammie and Great Gram. Love the ties!! Getting ready for the big Easter egg hunt. They take these things very seriously! : )The Willis Easter Bunny!On the move! We thought we found all of them, but I just found one the other day.

Happy Easter!




















































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a wonderful time with the whole family and lots of fun and activities went on all the time we visited. I especially loved the time I got to spend with Kyle getting to know him and grow closer to him. I found myself holding him the whole time because I just didn't want to put him down. This little guy is the sweetest, most precious, LOVABLE little man you would ever want to meet. He also made me realize that he will be the last little one until I hope some day I will see GREAT GRANDCHILDREN.
LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

What a great time I had trying to keep up with all the guys and enjoying little Kyle and Connor. I never thought that years ago, not missing a single little league game in Vernon Ct. with Chris and cheering him on, that I would be here watching his sons, Noah and Owen, my GREAT grandsons playing ball. What a thrill, and I thank God for that..and my dear sweet Chris and Kristin who welcomed me with open arms. I love U all...