Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baseball!

Baseball has been going on for almost two month now! They started practice in the middle of February and their first games were the beginning of March. They are both have a great season. Noah is playing first base! He is loving it and he is doing so well in the field, making many plays and even some double plays. Owen is on the more competitive league for his age group which is so good for him and he is hitting so well. He has had the game winning hit in one of the games, against the Red Sox's which made his Daddy pretty happy. Chris is the third base coach for Owen's team and really enjoying being part of it this year. Noah's coach is great and really knows how to communicate with Noah and get him doing his best. Speed is not Noah or Owen's strength and it makes me laugh every time they are up the coach's seem to overemphasis to them both to run fast. Noah got frustrated during one game when his coach said "Noah, you have to run faster!" Noah turned to him and said "Coach! I am running as fast as I can!" He probably was and hopefully that will change as they get older. As I have said before I have a love/hate relationship with baseball season, but I kind of have it down now and I have to say I am really enjoying this season!


Owen is the Baltimore Orioles and Noah is the Florida Marlins. This pictures just describes my love/hate relationship with baseball. This is the day my mom was in town and the Holcomb's came to watch the boys play. Owen's game was fine and then it poured during Noah's game, they kept playing for awhile, took a break and then played some more. We were all soaked head to toe by the time we got home!


No comments: