Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Zoe is One!

Happy Birthday Zoe! Today Zoe is one! We got her last February when I went away for the weekend and came home to this adorable little puppy that the boys brought home. Of course we kept her. Let me say that I love her, but I don't love her like Chris and Connor love her! Zoe is Connor's best friend and is always playing with her, petting her, tackling her, or feeding her! He has to pet her when he is drinking from his cup and if she is upstairs sleeping he will find her and sit right next to her. Connor is the one who can get her to come or get anything out of her mouth if she is eating something she shouldn't. I think they will be best friends for a long time. Then there is Chris...he loves this dog! He spoils her and Zoe goes crazy when he comes home at night. He is very protective of her and her feelings. He defends anything bad that she does. She is a really good dog, she has her issues, but I couldn't ask for a better dog. I am pretty sure she would jump all over an intruder in the house instead of protecting us. She has a lot of energy!! She is my running partner right now and Zoe and I have a unique relationship. She wants my attention and time and I don't really have any time to give her, but she listens to me really well, actually better then anyone else. I really do love having her around!
Zoe only after a couple weeks of having her around.
Connor and Zoe's love for each other started at the first day she was in our house. It continues today!













3 comments:

Kerry Giumarra said...

probably some of the cutest pics ever! Makes me want to get one....

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!!! Man's (Boy's) BEST friend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Connor....what beautiful pictures of a boy and his buddy...Tell mom to enter those pictures in a magazine or put you in a commercial on T.V.