We made it! I always think the first three months are the hardest. I am finally starting to feel more like myself and Kyle is falling into a routine. I say routine, but honestly I can't predict his nap schedule at all because we are on the go so often. He sleeps when he wants. I don't love it, but it is not possible to be home for his naps. Anyway, this past month we have started to do some new things. He is sleeping from 7-6:00am and we are off the reflux medicine. First off he is smiling a lot more. He kind of saves his smiles for Chris and I, but we pretty much get a smile every time we talk to him. He also started to laugh, which by the way is the best thing ever! He is "talking" to us a lot more and he has discovered how cool his hands are and tastes. He hates his tummy and will scream the whole time during tummy time! Just like I did with Connor, I have Mommy guilt because I don't feel like I spend enough time interacting with him. I don't take enough pictures and only have about one video of him! Mommy guilt is the worst! Connor has started to interact with him more and gets protective of him when we are out in public. This is huge since the first two month Connor wouldn't even really acknowledge him! I am trying to enjoy this time since it will be my last.


I love you Kyle!!
1 comment:
Kyle, You are a CUTIE!!!! It has been a long 3 months and I will finally get to hold and talk to you again. Counting the days... 13 more days!!! See you soon.
Post a Comment