Kyle is two months today! He has really grown this past month! He weighs 13lbs 2oz and 24" long. So I guess you can say he is doing well. He is still dealing with some reflux problems, but itis getting a little better. He is sleeping from about 9:30 to 5:30am most nights! He started smiling a couple of weeks ago and is pretty selfish with his smiles. He tends to only use them on me, but that is fine with me. He is going to be a Mama's boy. At the doctor's today everytime the doctor talked to him he would start crying and then I would start talking to him and he would stop and smile. He is also starting to "talk" to us with those cute ahh goo sounds. Love those! Of course I don't ever feel like I spend enough time with him and I feel like we are always on the go. I don't know if we will ever be on schedule, but I know it will happen. I love this little guy!!
Sort of smiling and then below is a big smile!

Just some cute pictures from last weekend while we were hanging out at the football field.
2 comments:
I just love him and can't wait to see him!!! He has changed so much and I am so thrilled he is already into the SUPERHERO's. His brothers are going to teach him so much. Kyle, stay healthy and keep smiling. You are a cutie!!!
Hi Sweet Kyle.....Can't wait to meet my newest Greatgrandson and kiss those cute chubby cheeks..I will be seeing you soon....Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment