I love to run and I didn't run this time when I was pregnant so I have been anxious to get back into it. This past weekend the boy's school had a Fun Run and 5k so it was the perfect way to get back into my running. Owen did the Fun Run and Noah joined me for the 5K. I was so proud of Noah for running his first 5k with me. He didn't stop once and did such a great job! Owen was third in his age group for the Fun Run and got a prize. He was so happy! He also lost his second tooth right before the race started. He was standing on the starting line when it fell out!

Getting ready for the race!
Kyle was really not into watching the race, but he looked cute!
Owen finishing his Fun Run!
Owen showing off his newly lost teeth!
Noah and I finishing up the 5K!
Owen and Connor cheering on the 5k runners! I hope this is the first of many races that they will be running with me.
2 comments:
Great job boys!
Wow......Good work guys. You are giving your mom some competion now, so go easy on her. Congrats on a great run...Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment