Friday, October 29, 2010

Flag Football

Our first flag football season came to an end this past Saturday. The boys had fun and learned some stuff and I enjoyed the change from baseball. Noah had a touchdown pass and a touchdown catch. He is such a physical kid and loved every moment of the game and practice. Owen's team didn't do much throwing, but he did get to play quarterback and call some of his own plays by the last game. They both never missed a practice or game the whole season. Chris coached Owen's team and a lot of times the games overlapped so I didn't get to see a lot of Owen's games. I also was busy dealing with Kyle and crazy Connor. I think Connor enjoys watching them play baseball better he really wasn't into the games. Anyway, they each got their trophy's last Saturday and now we are taking the winter off until baseball starts up. They wanted to play basketball, but we (I mean Chris and I) decided to enjoy some stress free weekends! Noah was the Hokies and Owen was the Cornhuskers.
My mom was in town for the weekend and got to see their last game. The boys were very excited to have her watch them.











































1 comment:

Dad and Nan said...

Great job to all - those are definitely "southern" team names. Enjoy your upcoming weekends!