So, that has been our summer so far. I am enjoying not having any other children to watch and we can kind of do what we want to do when we want to do it! On Friday I left with the kids and Zoe to travel up to NJ! It took me two days and we stayed overnight in VA. I will have to say it went VERY well. My kids were awesome! They helped me out and never complained! The dog was good and only had a couple of moments of chaos or near break down (the near break down was on my part, not my kids)! We arrived on Saturday and our enjoying the change of scenery and schedule. We have lots of fun little activities planned! This morning we got up and ate bagels in Ridgewood as we watched the trains go by. I am trying to enjoy these last 9 weeks of being with my kids before Willis #4 arrives! Hopefully I will be better at taking pictures and get some posted soon!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Summer So Far...
I would add some pictures, but that would mean I would of had to take some so far this summer! Our camera is a mess and I seem to always forget to take it because it is going to cause more problems then it is worth! Anyway, let me update on our summer so far. The first two weeks we spent lazy summer mornings doing nothing, taking our time getting ready for the day. We would hit a playground or run some errands. Our afternoons were being spent at the pool and I mean all afternoon! At least 3 hours! We all have some nice tans going. The pool is a lot of fun this summer because all the boys can swim pretty well and we have a kiddie pool which helps with Connor. Our evenings have been filled with watching baseball or playing baseball. We have had some fun playdates and even made it up to the lake for half a day to hang out with the Holcombs. We rode in the boat and the big boys went swimming in the lake. Owen jumped off this high rock. Rachel did take some pictures so when I get them from her I will post them. Connor didn't like the boat at all which was weird to me, but after we got off it was all he talked about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment