Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our Trip to NJ and CT: Part One

We are back from our three week trip up north. It was a great way to break up the summer and the boys got to do so many different things. Chris joined us for the last week and I was so happy to see him. I am blessed with a husband who does a lot of the parenting with me and I missed not having him there to help. The other big thing is that we got a new camera and so I was able to take some great pictures! So, here we go....enjoy a recap of our trip! Wildlife Center with Mima!
Van Saun Park for the zoo and a train ride. Train ride to Suffern, NY for lunch! Connor loved every second of it....Ding, ding, ding! Visit from Great Mom-mom Hyatt and Aunt Sissy! It was the first time they got to meet both of them. A day at the NJ "shore"! A day at the Jersey shore isn't complete without some boardwalk games and rides! So fun! Mima and Papa took them to a Yankee game! They were in heaven! They got to see their favorite players play and stayed to the very last out! A visit with the Giumarra Family! All of kids played together like they play with each other everyday. The best part is that Kerry and I got to go to dinner that night without any kids. Finally Chris arrived and on Father's Day we went to Central Park zoo. It was a small, but a very fun zoo. After a very full two weeks we headed to CT for some more fun!









1 comment:

David and Kate said...

Great update... the boys are getting so big!