Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Noah!


I know I say this every year, but I can't believe he is seven! I think it is because he is my first and every year I am in shock that I have a child that is getting older. I love this kid so much! This is the year of sports. We are either playing, talking, or watching sports. I don't know if he has a favorite sport, it depends on the season. Right now it is all about basketball, but I am sure once baseball season starts it will change. He is doing well in school, but this year has been more of a challenge for him and for me : )! He keeps me on my toes and unfortunately he is the one I am learning how to parent with each new bump in the road we experience. As always I love how much he loves his family, especially his brothers. I am very proud of the boy he is becoming.
Today we spent the day hanging out with the whole family in Destin, Florida. We pulled the kids out of school for a couple of days to take a vacation with my side of the family. He got to play on the beach and enjoy being with family. It rained this afternoon so some of our plans fell through, but we will make up for it tomorrow. Happy Birthday Noah! We love you!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is it possible that he is seven??? Happy Birthday Noah!