You can find us at the baseball fields! Baseball started a couple of weeks ago and it is in full swing. I have a love/hate relationship with the season. I love the excitement and how much my kids love it, I love spending a beautiful Saturday at the baseball fields, but I hate rushing around during the week to get them to practice or a game, I hate standing in the cold and rain during a game,and I hate how Connor comes home after every practice or game covered head to toe with dirt. With that being said, I am not the best at taking pictures of them playing because our camera isn't that good for those action pictures, but here is them in their uniforms for their first game of the season.


I say this everytime, but there is something so cute about a little boy in a baseball uniform!
1 comment:
Hi Guys....Can't believe I am living to see my "Greatgrandsons" now playing baseball. Seems like yesterday I was cheering your dad on in his little league. Looking forward to seeing you all very soon. Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment