Monday, March 8, 2010
Mommy
This morning Connor was calling my name when I realized what he was saying! Connor has been pretty delayed with his speech. Just recently has it really started to blossom and we can start to understand him. He is starting to say small sentences also. It is fun to watch him pick up on new words each day. Well, Connor calls me "Mama" or "Ma". I have tried to get him to say "Mommy" but he just doesn't. Well, today when he was calling me I realized he was saying "Mommy!" I couldn't believe it! I made him say it again, again, and again! It made me happy and kind of sad at the same time. The moms out there probably understand! It just means he is getting bigger. It will be really sad when Connor stops calling Noah and Owen, "Brothers" and actually calls them by their name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't be sad, you have another one on the way..... In 3 1/2 weeks I'll be able to have him say "Grammy" !!!
Post a Comment