Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

I love Christmas! I love everything about Christmas! I was especially looking forward to this year because last year just seemed like a blur because Connor was a newborn and I wasn't getting any sleep! Well, we have been busy and wanted to share some pictures.
Grammie took them to Starbucks for some hot chocolate. One thing they love to do is to wear there Santa hats as much as they can and Owen likes to say "Ho, Ho, Ho" to everyone he sees when he is wearing it. Putting up the lights on our little tree!
Every year I give the boys an ornament that represents the year and it is the first ornament they put on the tree. This year Noah got a notebook with his picture in it for his first year in school, Owen got a soccer player for his first year in soccer and Connor got an ornament that says "Youngest Child! Mom's Favorite" just because I thought it was funny. It is fun to bring out the ornaments they have each received and talk about them again.
Connor couldn't seem to make it through all the excitment of decorating the tree! Yesterday the Christmas fun continued. We saw Santa while we were out and about. Owen didn't want to see him at first and told us that he would just send him a letter to let him know what he wanted, but he finally was convinced. We then headed over to church for some fun christmas activities; crafts, games, carols, and a live nativity scene. Tonight we had their choir concert!

Connor checking out all the animals at the live nativity scene.


Look at all those kids. Can you find Noah and Owen? It has been busy, but fun. I want to enjoy this season and enjoy watching my kids get all excited. I love all the traditions and fun activities we do during Christmas. I want them to always remember the traditions and events and not the presents they received.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are those two "handsome guys" all dressed up ?????? One in a shirt and tie and the other in a nice looking sweater. What happened to my two little great grandsons???? I hope Santa still recognizes them, but then sweet smiling Connor will make sure Santa knows who they are when he has mommy leave the cookies and milk..and as Owen would say....HO Ho Ho....love u all....