Connor has found his first love...the vaccum cleaner! He is obsessed with the thing. He loves it when I am vacuuming and will follow me all around trying to touch it. If I turn it off he will start crying! He will try to get into the closet where we store it just to spend some quality time with it alone. It has gotten so bad that I one night Chris was giving him a bath and I came upstairs to vacuum and I turned it on and he started crying and trying to get out of the tub. We couldn't figure out what was wrong, but once we got him out and he was reunited with the vacuum he was fine. At least I know what will make him happy and as a bonus I can clean the house at the same time!

1 comment:
Gee....I wonder who he gets that from?
;)
Post a Comment