Today was a busy day of baking and gingerbread house making! Noah, Owen, and I spent the afternoon making cookies for all the great teachers in their life and after dinner Chris spent the evening with the boys building their gingerbread house. Chris loves doing this every year with the boys and it is his thing. I am just an onlooker. This is there second gingerbread house this Christmas season. Chris went into Noah's classroom on Friday to help out with their gingerbread houses. When Noah got home that day he told me it was the best day of his life!

This is what Noah created at school with Chris!

About to make lots and lots of cookies!

1 comment:
Noah, your gingerbread house is beautuful!! You created a masterpiece all by yourself and I am so proud of you. The yearly Willis gingerbread tradition came out just as beautiful. Way to go boys (guys). Looks like Connor may have gotten a taste of some sweets??? Far cry from his birthday. Love you!!
Post a Comment