Checking out the new park on a beautiful May day!
Noah and Owen asked me on a date for Mother's Day.
I then came home to a decorated house and flowers from the little ones.
This is my shadow. I wake up early to go for a walk or a run and he always seems to be right there waiting to go with me. How can I say no?!?
It's offical! They are moving here and finally closed on their new townhouse. Only one mile away from our house!
Owen finished up 5th grade and in the homeschool program we attended this year they don't have any special graduation ceremony so we had one at home on our own. We had the graduation music and diploma. He didn't know we were doing this, but I think he had fun!
Of course we had to continue the tradition of spraying them with water to celebrate the end of the school year!
Charlie's pre-k graduation!
She is surrounded by boys that love her!
This pretty much sums up how most of our mornings start!
Using our Christmas present from Mima and Papa and exploring the Football Hall of Fame! It was a very cool place with so many interactive displays.
Tried out Top Golf for the first time and learned that we all aren't very good at golf!
It is all about the eno's this summer.
Noah, Connor and I did a mud obstacle course race. We had fun getting our outfits ready and dying our hair.
Looking all tough before the race. Some of our small group girls and their kids joined us for the fun.
Kyle ended up joining us halfway through and had so much fun running!
Sometimes I can get this boy to slow down long enough to fall asleep. It is rare.

































No comments:
Post a Comment